Committed to our planet
Here's a few of the steps we take towards a greener business:
• Totally remove polystyrene and PVC from packaging.
• Plastics are sometimes unavoidable for security and good transit protection, but their use should be minimised and they should either be 100% recyclable at kerbside and/or contain over 30% post-consumer recyclate.
• We are moving to additional customer facing recycling labelling e.g. OPRL
(The on-pack recycling label).
• All of our paper must be FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) or PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) sourced with an FSC mix and recycled options are encouraged.
• We only use paper that has a non chemical coating and all of our media is COSHH checked annually.
• Where applicable, we ensure wood based materials are FSC or PEFC certified.